|时间: 2008-07-08||发件人: admin||消息来源: nano@seu||附件: IEEE_NEMS_2009.zip|
4th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
January 5-8, 2009
Sheraton Dameisha Resort, Shenzhen, China
The 4th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systemm(IEEE-NEMS) will be held in Shenzhen, China. IEEE-NEMS is a premier conference of the IEEE Nanotechnology Council to bring together world-leading researchers in the several focused topics of MEMS and Nanotechnology to disseminate their latest research results and allow cross-disciplinary exchange of knowledge to further advance both technological areas. MEMS is naturally continuing its downsizing into Nanoelectromechanical systems but at the same time it is indispensable in constructing complete Nano devices and systems. It is foressable that MEMS and Nanotechnology will become highly complimentary technologies that will significantly impact various large industries across the globe. Topics covered by the conference include the following:
1. Micro and Nano Fabrication
2. Nano Sensors and Actuators
5. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics
6. Micro and Nano Heat Transfer
7. Nanobiology, Nano-bio-informatics, Nanomedicine
8. Nanoscale Robotics, Assembly, and Automation
9. Carbon Nanotube based Devices and Systems
10. Nanoelectromechanical Systems (NEMS)
11. Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
12. Micro Sensors and Actuators
13. Molecular Sensors, Actuators, and Systems
14. Integration of MEMS/NEMS with Molecular Sensors/Actuators
July 31, 2008: Two-page abstract* online submission due (http://www.ieee-nems.org)
*The Extended Summary must follow strict IEEE publication guidelines. Accepted summaries will be included in the IEEE Review of Advancements in Micro and Nano Technologies, and will be SCI indexed eventually.
Aug 31, 2008: Notification of Acceptance
Oct. 15, 2008: Full paper** of 4-6 pages will be due online.
*The Full Paper must be 4 to 6 pages and follow strict IEEE publication guidelines. The Full Paper will be included in the Proceedings of IEEE-NEMS and will be included in the IEEE Xplore and EI indexed.
Welcome to visit: http://www.ieee-nems.org